Timber impregnation treatment service
- We provide a timber treatment service through pressure treating timber with Tanalith. Tanalith provides timber with long-term protection against wood decay and insect attack, wherever the timber is to be used.
- The latest TANALITH wood preservative, a unique combination of copper and organic biocide ingredients, now has over 20 years of proven performance around the world in providing the very best protection for timber. Its unique formulation has been extensively tested in the field and proven in practice. TANALITH comes with all the benefits and backbone of our tried and tested product but now with added BARamine technology.
- You can feel reassured your timber will last up to 15 years and you will not have to have high timber replacement costs in years to come.
- Treatment protection can be used for wooden garden furniture products, playground timber, garden sleepers and fencing, commercial fencing, agricultural fencing and outdoor commercial cladding.
- The treatment colour is a natural pale green colour, or we offer two different shades of brown using the Tanatone chemical to change to Tanalith E colour.
- More technical details on the use of Tanalith® E preservative and Tanalith® E treated timbers are available in our Knowledge Centre.
- We aim to have your timber treated 2-3 days once delivered to us.
To ensure we can meet your requirements and make your timber last as long as possible, IMPRALEMN SERVICE needs the following information:
- Type of timber. For example, spruce/pine, the dimensions being used, whether it is planed, sawn, green and/or seasoned.
- The Use Class, i.e. what the timber is being used for – see the table below.
The greater level of protection required, the higher the Use Class number.
USE CLASS (UC) SUMMARY
UC 1 — Internal, dry – for example upper floor joists
UC 2 — Internal, risk of wetting – for example tile battens
UC 3.1 — Outdoors, coated, above ground – for example window frames
UC 3.2 — Outdoors, uncoated, above ground – for example fence rails
UC 4 — Direct soil or fresh water contact – for example fence posts
UC 5 — Marine use – for example marine pilings
For more details about the technology, use class and prices please contact us.